- YCNC Mission and Vision
YCNC Mission and Vision
- To be the catalyst for change and modernization of construction industry
- Promote and foster harmonious relationships among the stakeholders based on mutual trust, understanding and ethical values.
- Promote socially responsible, environmentally friendly and safer construction practices.
Embrace the latest technologies in construction and innovate.
- Provide effective platform for information sharing, learning and collaboration with global players.
- Implement Code of Conduct and Minimum Standards of Operation.
- Play constructive role in Construction Industry.
- To be a not for profit social organization.
- To enhance the competitive strength and skills of Nepalese Contractors to be able to compete with international contractors.
- To Play constructive role for technology transfer to local industries
- To act as a medium for discussions and sharing of experience
- To organize seminars, workshops, exhibitions of international standards
- To advise national and international organizations related to the Construction Industry and assist stakeholders to convene their roles and responsibilities
- To assist in providing training to members and stakeholders of the industry.